Our financial health touches every aspect of our lives.
Giving you confidence to look forward and realize your goals.
When it comes to money, many people are plagued by questions and uncertainties:
- What happens if I lose my job?
- What happens if I become disabled?
- Is my family taken care of when I'm gone?
- I'd really love to travel, but can I afford it?
- Should I invest or pay down debt?
For many of us, we can find ourselves asking, how much will this cost? or is this the smart financial thing to do? when making our daily decisions. The individual wealth advisory programs at GEM Financial Group create meaningful personal financial strategies to help our clients move beyond financial concerns and start living.
For decades the financial industry has been product driven.
Selling products and calling them solutions might have been acceptable decades ago. Today, your family deserves better than shifty salespeople and trendy products.
A personalized, comprehensive strategy that integrates results with professional advice and your best interests in mind is the answer. The following questions and more are explored during the development of your personalized wealth strategy:
- Do you have the right amount of insurance to protect your family in case of injury or worse?
- Are you on track for the retirement you want?
- Is there a better way to make use of your debt?
- Are your will and power of attorney documents up to date?
- Do you have a guardianship arrangement and a financial trustee established for your children?
- Is there a better way to fund education expenses?
- Is your business protected from financial trauma?
- How do we make financial considerations less of a consideration in decision making?
The Answer: The Personalized Wealth Assist Strategy
The first step in any successful journey is to assess your current status. After carefully evaluating all of the components required for your financial success we then partner with you to create a simple yet meaningful path to your desired financial outcome.
We keep you focused on results but not at the expense of the process.
The implementation of your financial solution is detailed and comprehensive and yet simple and manageable to help you enjoy life today while preparing for tomorrow.
Your success is our success, and that doesn't happen by accident. Getting started is important but it isn't enough. A regularly reviewed strategy with measureable goals and timely and relevant adjustments leads to your continued financial success over time.
The tools available to assist with your strategy.
- Budget Planning
- Business Succession Plans
- Corporate Estate Bonds
- Critical Illness
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Debt Payoff Strategies
- Disability Insurance
- Emergency Account
- Estate Planning
- Estate Bonds
- Group Benefit Analysis
- Guaranteed Investment Certificates
- High Interest Savings
- Income Contingency Plans
- Key Person Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Mortgage Disability
- Mortgage Insurance
- Non Registered Savings Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plans
- Registered Education Savings Plans
- Registered Disability Savings Plan
- Segregated Fund
- Tax Free Savings Account
- Vacation Account
- Wealth Management
- Tax Minimization Strategies